Psdtoydflip1--Dot Lenticular Animation Synthesis Software 1.0 User Manual
PsdtoYdFlip1.0 --Dot Lenticular Animation Synthesis Software 1.0 User Manual
This software is used to synthesize dot raster animation patterns.
Used in conjunction with the loop background, it can produce stereo and animation effects.
For more up-to-date news and information, please visit: http://help.ok3d.com/psdtoydflip1.htm
Text tutorial for dot loop pattern
Text tutorial for dot animation synthesis software
Video tutorial for dot loop pattern
Video tutorial for dot animation synthesis software
Video tutorial for depth background and animation merge
128M or more memory
SETUP installation software
Electronic User Manual
Specially created animated patterns for use on dot grating materials. The image is clear, dynamic and easy to operate, supporting all kinds of dot gratings. The output format is a transparent bottom PSD that can be easily overlaid with a circular background pattern
- Animation material production. Three methods, a, use a pan, rotate, zoom, or filter function in photoshop to produce a set of animations. b. Extract a continuous single frame picture from the video, and then bottom the bottom to form a PSD layer in the PS. C. Use the animation software to create a PSD image format that is generated and converted into multiple layer links.
Please don't forget to group all the layers before saving.
In order to ensure the clarity, the animation amplitude should not be too large, the motion should be continuous, the number of frames should be greater than ten frames, as long as one cycle is enough, no repetition.
Only one object is placed in one image file. If there are multiple objects, please divide it into multiple image files.
- Import a PSD file. You can only import basic PSD layers, not special effects layers, text layers, mask layers, and layer content is a simple animation. Each layer represents a frame that is linked together. See the sample picture.
- Click the preview button to watch the animation. This step can be omitted.
- Click the output button to bring up the output settings box.
- Set the output precision, page width, height, dot raster parameter horizontal LPI, vertical LPI. The printer accuracy is typically 720,600. The printer uses 2400 or 2540. Try to be consistent with the accuracy of the output device.
- Export the synthesized image in PSD format to support the bottom.
- Close this software and in Photoshop, overlay the PSd image you just created directly onto the background of the loop pattern. This will produce a stereo plus animation effect.
The background color of the loop can be adjusted, and the PSD position of the bottom can be moved as needed, but it cannot be scaled, and multiple different animation effects can be added in the fixed position.
Note that when you find that the image resolution displayed in Photoshop becomes 72 and the image size is not correct, please ignore it. As long as the output resolution set in the loop pattern software is the same as the output resolution set in the software, it can be directly dragged into the base map.
Before dragging, you need to convert the loop basemap to RGB color mode and color it.
- After printing or printing, after the dot grating is aligned with the finished product, a clear three-dimensional pattern can be seen.
Dot grating: An optical refractive material consisting of a neat array of circular lenses.
PSD Group Link: Link a set of PSD layers together.