yd3d1 Software 1.0 User Manual
Dot lenticular software 1.0 User manual
This software is used to make a 3d pattern of dot gratings.
After the pattern is pasted with the dot lenticular, it is 3d from the top, bottom, left and right angles, and there is no visual glare area, and the 3d feeling is extremely strong. Excellent for packaging materials and advertising.
For more up-to-date news and information, please visit: http://help.ok3d.com/yd3d1en.htm
128M or more memory
SETUP installation software
Electronic User Manual
Specially produced a three-dimensional circular pattern for use on a dot lenticular material. The image is clear, no glare area, all-dimensional, three-dimensional, simple operation, support all kinds of dot lenticular.
- Import the pattern. Only import 1bit bmp format files, see Photoshop_Image_Mode--Bitmap-. Sample image\sample\xin4.bmp
- Set the physical DPI of the output device, the printer is usually 2400 or 2540, and the printer uses 720
- Set the output page width and height;
- Set the shift width value in centimeters. The larger the value, the stronger the stereoscopic effect. The default value is 1, and the coarser the raster, the larger the value can be set. For example, when it is 17 lines, it can be set to 5.
- Set the number of lines in the horizontal direction of the dot grating, that is, how many grating dots are in each inch of the horizontal direction. The number of thin grating lines common on the market is 81.8, and the thickness of the thick grating is 16.75.
- Set the number of lines in the vertical direction of the dot raster. The number of vertical gratings on the market is 44 for thick gratings and 16.75 for thick gratings.
- Set the stereo effect to be convex or concave. The front indicates bulging and the back indicates plunging.
- Composition preview. The simulation shows the effect of the final product.
- Synthesis saves. The output file format is 1 bit bmp
- Display the welcome screen.
- Click to get networked support.
- Prepare the pattern.
- Build a 1bit image file with a width and height of 1000 pixels in photoshop.
- Draw a single pattern on it, about a quarter of the entire page, and the aspect ratio is ignored. As shown in
- By copying the move command, you can make a pattern of three times up, down, left, and right. As shown in
- Select a single loop area with a rectangular marquee,
- Execute the page crop command to remove the extra parts around.
- When the width is constant, the height of the image is scaled so that the ratio of height to width = horizontal LPI / vertical LPI, for example, when using a dot raster with horizontal and vertical LPI equal to 16.75, the ratio of height to width It is 1:1.
- Use the rectangle selection tool to select the top half and crop the page.
- Save to the sample folder and store the bmp in 1-bit format.
- Open this software. See the picture below.
- Import patterns. The pattern format is 1 bit tiff.
- After the image is imported.
- After setting the parameters in the composition box, click the "Composition Preview" button. The display is as follows.
- Click the "Synthesis Save" button to save the image.
- The following is displayed after saving. (The composite image is invisible before the dot grating is bonded.)
- Close this software, open the layout software, such as coreldraw, AI, and set the page size, import the composite image, do not zoom in and out, you can directly color, such as for printing, use simple color, such as C100, or M100, etc. For printing, you can apply any color.
- You can import multiple composite images of different depths, use masks, place containers, etc. to superimpose them.
- It is also possible to superimpose text, graphics, or color plane images. If it is a color pattern, it needs to be placed in a container, a mask, etc. to penetrate the bottom. Color image accuracy of 300 DPI is enough.
- After printing or printing, after the dot grating is aligned with the finished product, a clear three-dimensional pattern can be seen.
Text tutorial for dot loop pattern
Text tutorial for dot animation synthesis software
Video tutorial for dot loop pattern
Video tutorial for dot animation synthesis software
Video tutorial for depth background and animation merge
Dot grating: An optical refractive material consisting of a neat array of circular lenses.
1 bit bmp: BMP with only black and white colors. BMP is a common image format on your computer.